Have you ever wondered what you should bring on your next trip to Galapagos? We give you the top 5 important things to bring to The Galapagos Islands.
- Sunscreen. Is something essential in your visit to the Galapagos Islands because the sun on this side of the world strikes directly. In the Galapagos you will have many excursions and long walks which exposes you a lot in the sun. The sun´s rays in the Galapagos are more intense between December and May, but that does not mean that the sun will not come out the rest of the year. Do not forget your sunscreen!
- Camera. In Galapagos you will find unique and beautiful landscapes! You’re going to want to keep that landscapes forever. You will discover unique species that you will only see in The Galapagos Islands, and I am sure that you will want to take a photo next to the unique animals.
- Comfortable shoes. The shoes are something very important in your next trip to Galapagos because you will make excursions and long walks. Many of these excursions are over volcanic stones and you will not want to hurt your feet.
- Light clothing. The clothing that you choose for Galapagos must be adapted to the weather conditions and for the activities that you are going to do. Bring several swim suits, so you do not have to be worried about the next day.
- Backpack. It is always a good idea to carry a backpack for your daily excursions or tours. These will help you carry everything you need in a practical and comfortable way.
If you do not have any plan or prepare to visit the Galapagos islands, but you want to go? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask me about accommodation at Casa Natura Galapagos Lodge and the activities you can do from this hotel located in the highlands of Santa Cruz Island.